We have been Ponant customers for over 4 years now, but in 2023 Ponant appointed Bruised Passports as its first ever ambassadors in Asia. Given our love for the brand, this felt organic to us. And the first thing we wanted to do, as part of this, was get Bruised Passports readers deals that weren’t available anywhere else in the market. Read on below for how you can avail them
Ponant are world leaders in making their guests experience remote panoramas responsibly in ultimate luxury. Their Polar expeditions – to the North Pole and Antarctica – are legendary in the industry. And not just because of the polar bears or penguins you might see!
Think innovative and cutting-edge hybrid electric vessels, no single-use plastic, 5 course menus, 24X7 butler service, the finest of wines and cheeses on board, educational talks by researchers and scientists that work with Ponant to protect remote Polar regions and promote responsible tourism in the areas. It is a combination that is truly hard to beat in the industry. For lovers of warmer tropical adventures, Ponant have introduced several shorter voyages to South America, Australia, and French Polynesia too.
Exclusive deals and offers on PONANT for Bruised Passports Readers
Here are some exclusive offers available to Bruised Passports readers – the first one is limited and not available anywhere else in the world:
- Offer 1: An extra 10% off on around 200 voyages when booked until 2nd January 2024. If you’re planning a trip to witness the majestic Northern Lights in utmost comfort and luxury, then we’d strongly recommend a voyage to Svalbard as well as as Northern Lights voyage from Norway
- Offer 2: EUR 250 per person off as welcome credit (for first booking only)
- Offer 3: EUR 250 per person onboard credit – you can spend this when you are aboard your PONANT voyage – be it massages in the onboard spa or in the onboard boutique to buy your favourite things. You will always get this credit irrespective of any other offer listed above that you will be availing
Note: T&Cs apply.
How to avail the special offers on PONANT available for Bruised Passports Readers
If you’re contemplating making that bucket list trip to Antarctica or perhaps a Northern Lights cruise to the Arctic North, here is what we suggest doing:
- Head over to ponant.com and shortlist the voyages that interest you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your shortlisted voyage and include the code BPVIP_PONANT in your email.
- An exclusive Ponant travel manager will contact you, answer any questions you might have, and help you process your entire booking from start to finish
We have written several detailed articles about our experiences with Ponant, that will help you understand what exactly to expect when you go on a Ponant voyage. Here are some of our favourites so far and we are constantly adding to that list:
Our Experiences Aboard Ponant Vessels
It is not often travellers get to experience unparalleled luxury in remote panoramas. To us, that unique combination is something…
Want to book a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Antarctica? You’ll find the best prices and offers here 🙂 ******** Truly once-in-a-lifetime!…
Packing for a polar expeditions to Antarctica or any extreme winter holiday can be extremely daunting. However we are here…
We first visited the remote Arctic North many years ago. Svalbard in Norway was a revelation! Over the years we…